Thursday, June 30, 2011

Time to start grinding again

It's been awhile since I last posted, so I'll treat this as a new blog. My screen name is whiterice197 on pokerstars. I've cashed out my pokerstars account sans $200. I'm going to attempt to do my own $200 to 10k micro stakes challenge like Verneer on cardrunners. However, I'm not the same caliber player as Verneer, and it will take me much longer than two months.

A quick synopsis of my poker career thus far. I'm basically a breakeven grinder borderline losing player right now at 100NL. I am a mass multitabling nit. I was able to grind up $10 into roughly 8-9k the first time I went through the micros, but took the long route. I achieved supernova last year, barely getting 100VPPs. I've since lost it this past May.

As I try to grind up from 10NL I will try to keep you posted on my progress. I really don't have any firm timetable on this. I do know that I've put in a lot of time into this game, and have become stagnant in my play. I'm hoping that starting from the beginning will make poker fun again. Hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment