Saturday, May 8, 2010

april review

I keep on forgetting to download my hand histories from my laptop so I can't post my results yet, but I think i'll hold off as long as I can. This month was terrible- I lost around 600-800 in table losses. With rakeback I probably lost 300-500 overall.

Oh well, what can you do. My poor results were probably a combination of running bad (about 600 below all in expected value), and just poor play.

After my sessions yesterday and today i'm in a solid 10 buy in downswing. Since the tables have switched their buy in structure the tables seem less populated with fish. It seems like most tables have so many regs now. Even during my session today (saturday) I couldn't keep 18 quality tables going. Oh well, just gotta stay positive, don't tilt, and make the necessary adjustments.

In non-poker stuff, my life has been absolutely crazy this month. I'm spending so much $$ on stuff that needs done for the house, our move, job stuff, etc.

I'm really looking forward to getting out of the apartment, and just enjoying the new home and city, and just relaxing a little. Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen anytime soon! Hopefully by August things will be a little calmer...

No comments:

Post a Comment